Barend (Ben) Coetzee
My own journey into hypnotherapy began in 1994 as a means of helping me deal with my own personal problems at the time.
This journey lead me to discover the ‘Power of the Mind’ and through hypnosis, I try to help and assist those wanting to reach goals they have set for themselves.
Qualifications & experience
I am a practicing registered hypnotherapist since 1994 and my qualifications include:
- Member of the British School of Yoga (Hypnotherapy) – 1994
- Associate Member of the South African Association of Hypnotists – 1995
- Associate Member of the South African Association of Professional Stage Hypnotists – 1996
- Certified Hypnotherapist South African Association of Hypnotists – 1996
- Honourary Member Eastern Cape School of Hypnotists – 1996